Why choose Edmonton as your logistics partner?
- Shipping products between Western Canada, China and the US is now faster and more efficient with Air China Cargo’s (ACC) first scheduled Canadian freighter service to/from mainland China.
- On-site customs and Foreign Trade Zone designation with Port Alberta.
- The logistics centre for Alberta, Canada’s oil and gas industry and the Northern Canada.
- One of Canada’s fastest growing cities, with a thriving economy.
- Located on the Great Circle Route.
- Class 1 rail connectivity throughout the continent and to the marine ports of Prince Rupert and Vancouver.
- Nexus of the North Alberta highway system with immediate access to the CANAMEX and Alaska highways.
- A comprehensive multi-modal distribution hub.
- Canada’s northernmost major international airport.
- EIA has executed 6 consecutive years of growth.
Edmonton International Airport – your partner for cargo:
- A recognized Aerotropolis.
- Consistently one of Canada Fastest growing airports.
- Cargo Village including customs, warehousing and a distribution centre, as well as road and airline carriers.
- Code F aircraft capable, with dedicated cargo aprons.
- Serviced land available for further logistics park development.
- Adjacent to Nisku-Leduc, North America’s second largest oil and gas industrial park, and within 45 km of Alberta's Industrial Heartland, Canada’s leading petrochemicals area.
Cargo Newsletter Sign Up
If you would like more information about EIA Cargo, click here to sign up for our newsletter.
Edmonton International Airport – we’ll move you.
For more information please contact:General Cargo Information email@example.com