Why choose Edmonton as your logistics partner?
- One of Canada’s fastest growing cities, with a thriving economy.
- The logistics centre for Alberta’s oil and gas industry and the North.
- Canada’s northernmost major international airport.
- Located on the Great Circle Route between points in Asia and major cities in North America.
- Closest major city to the port of Prince Rupert.
- Class 1 rail connectivity throughout the continent and to the ports of Prince Rupert and Vancouver.
- Nexus of the North Alberta highway system with immediate access to the CANAMEX and Alaska highways.
- A comprehensive multi-modal distribution hub for North America.
- EIA has enjoyed 4 consecutive years of air cargo growth, including +8.3 % in 2013.
Edmonton International Airport – your partner for cargo:
- A recognized Aerotropolis.
- Consistently one of Canada Fastest growing airports.
- All-new Cargo Village.
- Code F aircraft capable, with dedicated cargo aprons.
- Serviced land available for further logistics park development.
- Adjacent to Nisku-Leduc, North America’s second largest oil and gas industrial park, and within 45 km of the Alberta Industrial Heartland, Canada’s leading petrochemicals area.
- Gateway to the North and the Alberta oil sands.
- Passenger services to 60+ destinations.
Cargo Newsletter Sign Up
If you would like more information abour EIA Cargo, click here to sign up for our newsletter.
Edmonton International Airport – We’ll move you.
For more information please contact:Norm Richard email@example.com Alex Lowe firstname.lastname@example.org General Cargo Information email@example.com